Warning: preg_match_all(): Compilation failed: invalid range in character class at offset 32 in /homepages/6/d593341166/htdocs/clickandbuilds/MotorhomeTraveller/wp-content/plugins/amazonsimpleadmin/AsaCore.php on line 2218
One-Pot Pasta Genovese, a guest blog from Summer Bourne, The Camper cookie
This is an incredibly easy, one-pot pasta recipe that is great hot or cold. We love to cook this on the beach in the evening while we watch the sun go down with a glass of red wine.
Ingredients (Serves 4)
– Small, new potatoes (skin on) chopped into quarters (half a kilo which is roughly half a bag)
– Fine Green Beans chopped into 1” long pieces (150g which is about half a bag)
– Dried pasta such as fusilli or penne (200g which is about a third of a bag)
– 1 pot of fresh Green Pesto (150g) or around 3 tablespoons of pesto from a jar.
How to Cook
1. Heat around 1.5 litres of water in a large saucepan until boiling.
2. Add the chopped potatoes to the water and cook for 10 minutes.
3. Add the chopped green beans and the pasta to the water and let it cook for another 10 minutes.
4. Drain the water off.
5. Add the pesto to the saucepan and mix with the potatoes, beans and pasta until all are well coated.
6. Serve in a bowl.
This dish is great served with crusty bread or a green salad. If you have any leftovers they keep well in the fridge and make a nice cold pasta accompaniment for barbecued meat or fish the next day.
See Summer cook the recipe for you on YouTube:
Summer Bourne is a passionate campervanner who loves good food and shares the easy, home-style recipes that she develops for their campervan life in her blog and books